"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, October 8, 2017

celebrate...

Hello!!  Did you make cards on World Card Making Day?  I did not, but since most of the challenges are still open today I made a couple of cards.  Sharing one right now that is for the MFT WCMD dies challenge, as well as the MFT color and sketch challenges.   Trying to figure out how to make the MFT colors and sketch work with the MFT dies that I have was a trick, but I think I made it work.  I should have die cut another set of flowers and stems, but it is too late now.  Still I do like how the card turned out overall.  The nice thing about this card is that it is pretty flat and I can add a stamped sentiment to it later.  Don't you love it when you can make one card that covers several challenges??? I do!!  Going to see if I can get something else made for one of the other MFT WCMD challenges... wish me luck, lol!!   Think I will pop this into the Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day line up, as well.



Supplies:  Cardstock: white, dark blue, red, light yellow, medium yellow, light gray; Dies:  My Favorite Things and AJVD





4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a wonderful take on the sketch Rosemary! I like those pretty roses. Lovely card!

Greta said...

Great combo of challenges, Rosemary! I do love those flowers! Hope you get another card made--15 minutes left, I think!

Anita in France said...

Simply lovely, Rosemary ... aren't those die cut roses delicious (I have them too!) ... and yes, I also love it when I can multi-challenge!! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Lara said...

oh this card just makes me smile Rosi. Love those outline Roses.